How to Clean Vinyl Flooring
Follow these simple cleaning tips to help keep your flooring looking great:
- Sweep your floors regularly to remove loose dirt and grit.
- Wipe up any spills as soon as possible.
- Clean your floors using Shaw Floors Hard Surface Cleaner. Simply spray the cleaner on the floor and use a dry mop.
- For spills, use Shaw Floors Hard Surface Cleaner and wipe clean with a dry white cloth. No rinsing necessary!
- Use harsh chemicals.
- Use steam.
- Use a vacuum with a beater bar or brush.